Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting Mobile Marketing

owenlee

Hi guys,

Finally pushing myself hard to start, the tools i have now:

Zeropark
AdsBridge
Peerfly / Maxbounty (Applied to others mobile network too)
AdPlexity
CDN

I have some questions and hope you guys can help me answer if possible ( Thanks in advance)

After downloading the landers, the only file that we need to change is usually the index.html right? What does the WOFF file does? Can we copy the whole index.html codes and put it into a new text file and folder so as to prevent a js backdoor?

Thanks. Looking forward to start my journey real soon

Helo buddy> i am happy that you have finally decided to join this journey, you will for sure be able to learn a lot now that you are available on this forum. I am a software developer and willing to help you set up the landing pages that you have. Yes it is true that you have to make changes on the index page but there are some situations in which you have to change several other pags.

Thanks... may I ask if I could host my own landing page with adsbridge? And I have a folder together with the landing page... Is it advisable?
Hey! Yes, you are able to use your own landing page and add it to your campaign, but it must be self-hosted. If you would like us to host it, then you must create it in our Landing Page Creator, or use one of our pre-made templates. Hope this helps! :)
-Zach
PIC.png

banners
Back