The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting Affiliate Questions

Yes, you can definitely do that :)

Or you could separate websites or landing pages with their own domains. If you're running offers from different niches and you only use 1 website, you should make sure the content for the offers at least has SOMETHING to do with the domain or it might look weird and turn visitors away.
Hahah yea bit for now ill try 1 niche then scale it uo once i earn alot of profits thank you for the advice i really appreciate it

Hahah yea bit for now ill try 1 niche then scale it uo once i earn alot of profits thank you for the advice i really appreciate it

No problem, buddy. And yes, I agree that it's definitely a great strategy to start with one offer, build it up and scale it until you're turning a profit with it, and then start up another offer once you're comfortable enough with the other one. I'm not sure if there's people out there that try running multiple offers at the same time or how they do, but that seems hard and I think it's more effective to focus on one at a time. Let me know if you have any questions along your journey!

No problem, buddy. And yes, I agree that it's definitely a great strategy to start with one offer, build it up and scale it until you're turning a profit with it, and then start up another offer once you're comfortable enough with the other one. I'm not sure if there's people out there that try running multiple offers at the same time or how they do, but that seems hard and I think it's more effective to focus on one at a time. Let me know if you have any questions along your journey!
Where do you buy or register cheap domain names?

hello i really want to start earning but i have some few questions in my mind

1. Can i start with a budget of $100?
2. Do i only pay bing/adwords per visit?
3. can you show me a preview of a landing page?
Hi Adonno, hope you already have something in your mind regarding what you will like to do, and all the advices you received here, first of all, let's be honest, your budget is pretty low, and you should really invest on your knowledge, to be able to run your campaign safely. good luck, and update us with everything!!

Hi Adonno, hope you already have something in your mind regarding what you will like to do, and all the advices you received here, first of all, let's be honest, your budget is pretty low, and you should really invest on your knowledge, to be able to run your campaign safely. good luck, and update us with everything!!
Haha yea i realized that too but i really need to invest to gain profit, ill see how much it will all cost hopefully it wont reach $1000 or nore

Hi, if you still want to try dating offers you can promote it with pop traffic. As traffic source I can recommend you 7search, jucyAds, TrafficJunky. But, also you should learn more about how to create black and white lists =)

Hi, if you still want to try dating offers you can promote it with pop traffic. As traffic source I can recommend you 7search, jucyAds, TrafficJunky. But, also you should learn more about how to create black and white lists =)
Do you mean white hat amd black hat landing pages?

Since you have a very small budget, here is what I recommend:
  1. Don't buy any hosting. Use a free service such as blogger or wordpress
  2. Join clickbank and find a product to promote
  3. Write an article relevant to the product you want to promote.
  4. Insert your affiliate link at the bottom of the article
  5. Promote your article on google Adwords (with $5 daily budget. Bid low to keep the cost down. Limit the traffic to tier 1 countries)
  6. Wait for your first sale :)
Here is an example:
These 10-Minute Full-Body Workouts Will Burn Fat and Strengthen Your Body

take a look at the link at the bottom of the article ("Get the free cookbook"). This is an affiliate link to a clickbank product.

I try to understand the Trackers because you often mention that here in forum...so

1) to what exactly do I need that? and
2) Whats the difference between them?

In Google analytics I can see most popular articles, on what keywords users came, which CTA works, the behaviour of them, i can see from where they come.. i can see commisions in merchant dashboard too of course.

What else do i need? What Tracker can offer me? Thanks

Hey @Adonno !
You got here some amazing answers and very valuable information.

You basically got everything you need in order to start.
My opinion on your first budget is that it can be enough without the hosting & domains costs.
If you planning to increase it to around 500$, that will be enough for sure, but it will depend on how smart you will act with it.

Regarding Bluehost, after long checking, they probably will be the best, along with HostGator.
What I will do, is to do host with BlueHost, get a domain from GoDaddy, probably buy a good LP template from ThemeForest and work on WordPress.

banners
Back