The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting a YouTube Channel !!

A

ahsanhabibcx

HI everyone, I was doubting if there is anyone on here who has started a YouTube channel and what's your experience? I love food and have a blog. I have a bit of background with video/sound editing and always thought it would be fun.

Plus with technology nowadays, it seems like people would rather watch a video than read a post lol.

I've read and watched a lot of articles and vids but wanted to hear what it was like in the beginning, how important is equipment, etc.

Thanks, guys!!

I'm planning on starting a YouTube channel in the new year. I have been brain storming ways to get traffic to it and how to try and make money from it and i'm hoping it will work :).

I have read a few posts on a youtube creators forum and it seems their main problem is they just put out vlog style content that noone cares about rather than niche based content that you can build a community around.

I have been brain storming ways to get traffic to it

From a blog/site, paid ads, forum signature links, excellent keyword and meta so you rank high on a YT search page...

how to try and make money from it

CPA/affiliate marketing, AdSense (if you qualify, you can turn that on in YT dashboard)

they just put out vlog style content that noone cares about rather than niche based content that you can build a community around

From what I understand, review videos do well, as do game previews and streams. Do some research to find out what YT viewers are looking for.

Get your channel ready to earn: Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earnmoney and get paid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.

Hey guys& and girls, I want to start site and youtube channel.

I have question about the videos. I see lots of videos on youtube that are using videos from anothers and just add another music, intro, text and at the end - source of the original video. So anybody can do this? Thanks.

Sure -- YouTube is an alt world of copyright infringement ^^.
They obviously don't care about their user content being re-used. That seems to be 'fair use' in the Google alt world -- so long as it doesn't have (o )( o) or ( y ) and violate their *community standards* <<< thievery is allowed :p

Sure -- YouTube is an alt world of copyright infringement ^^.
They obviously don't care about their user content being re-used. That seems to be 'fair use' in the Google alt world -- so long as it doesn't have (o )( o) or ( y ) and violate their *community standards* <<< thievery is allowed :p

How true. there's a lot of 'recycled' videos nowadays on YT. some are just plain crap, some are actually good.

but i noticed that YT is more sensitive towards the music you use in the videos, in terms of copyrights. Just remember to stick to royalty free music or sound bites.

MI
Back