The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

starting a campaign with adcombo, propellerads and bemob

opeyemidy

affiliate
Hi, it’s been quite sometime since I’ve started affiliate marketing and I promote through free traffic such as youtube, parasite sites and others. I’m just venturing into paid ad, I’ve read somethings on it and got help from my friend, I’ve made a little progress. I’ve registered and got approved on adcombo(affiliate network), I’m planning to use propellerads as my traffic source of which I now have an account and bemob for tracking. I’m planning to start on a budget of $125(100 on propellerads and 25 on bemob). I really need help on how to make everything fall in place especially on how to link those 3( adcombo, propellerads and bemob) together. I’ll really appreciate any tutorial and recommendation from you guys. Thanks

Hi, it’s been quite sometime since I’ve started affiliate marketing and I promote through free traffic such as youtube, parasite sites and others. I’m just venturing into paid ad, I’ve read somethings on it and got help from my friend, I’ve made a little progress. I’ve registered and got approved on adcombo(affiliate network), I’m planning to use propellerads as my traffic source of which I now have an account and bemob for tracking. I’m planning to start on a budget of $125(100 on propellerads and 25 on bemob). I really need help on how to make everything fall in place especially on how to link those 3( adcombo, propellerads and bemob) together. I’ll really appreciate any tutorial and recommendation from you guys. Thanks

Hey,
Feel free to reach out if any help required :)

Hi guys, it's been a week now since I've started promoting offers after few conversions, conversions stopped. It's more than a week now and all I'm just having are clicks. Can anyone recommend a good traffic source for Singapore. I've tried propellerads but their traffic for Singapore is not that great.

Hi guys, it's been a week now since I've started promoting offers after few conversions, conversions stopped. It's more than a week now and all I'm just having are clicks. Can anyone recommend a good traffic source for Singapore. I've tried propellerads but their traffic for Singapore is not that great.

You can try MobiVisits, please feel free to reach me for any queries over Skype at live:shubham.mobivisits

Hey Opeyemidy, I've also ran offers with AdCombo and PropellerAds. Most of them were losers, and the best were just breaking even.

Depending on the offer payout, you would need at least $100/$200 to test properly and get some data.

Hit me up if you want to share some info.

banners
Back