The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

abdellahi

Hi everyone just decided to write this guide to help you on creating campaigns with startapp.
startapp is a display ad network that have a lot of good quality traffic they work on PPC model so let's go and create our first campaign.
one thing i like about startapp they always have good promotion so make sure to open there emails
once you login and fund your account (for 50$ deposit you'll get 50$ free ;) ) you should see this:
1.JPG

now to create your fist campaign click on "New campaign" then you should be here:
2.JPG

as you can see there are 2 option :
app: this is when your promoting CPI offer
mobile content: this is for pin submit offers,voucher....
let's go with the second option
3.JPG

now on the link section insert your LP url and then select wich device you'r targeting,suddenly you can't target both android and IOS at the same time so you need to create 2 campaigns, after that chose your campaign category and upload a screen shot of your LP (this help lot to get your campaign approved).
for campaign tagging this work same as interest in facebook so if your promoting a SOI offer this could help a lot.
the next step is campaign info:
4.JPG

you can schedule you ad but that will be after collecting data
now the next step Targeting :
5.JPG

as you can see there is lot of option to use and also different ad type as well:
6.JPG

now the next step is budget and bid:
7.JPG

and this is where you will specify your daily budget
one negative point about startapp is sometimes they don't respect your daily limits means if your daily budget is 30$ they might spend more then that so make sure to check your campaigns more then one time per day
tha last step is uploadng your creatives (banners):
8.JPG

after that your creatives will be sent for approval and you will be notified by email once they finish from reveiwing them.

Good luck :)

I'm joining you on this one... i made an account, deposited $50 (waiting for the $50 bonus to be added) and made my first campaign for mobile traffic with 2 full page creatives, US traffic.

Got any idea how long to wait for approval?

banners
Back