The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Start to earn money on internet ?

Mohaelyt

affiliate
Hello community,

I would like to get your help on this topic , i am actually a medical student and looking to start a lil business on internet to earn some money to cover all my expenses , i have a really charged schedule and i wanted to get your suggestion about the best ways/ business to get into in 2021 for a beginner ?

Thank you all

If you don't have time you will need to spend money to make money.
If you don't have money you need to spend a lot of time to make money on the internet.

If you don't have time you will need to spend money to make money.
If you don't have money you need to spend a lot of time to make money on the internet.
What do you mean by sending Money to make money ? Do you have any advices for where i can invest ?

I REALLY understand your situation, the lack of time + money won't help you .. as Gray beard said

>>>>>>> First of all, can you tell us a little bit more about your skills, what are you good at? Do you have any experience with Coding? Affiliate marketing? Drop shipping? Maybe You're just fluent in some languages, that would help..
You know why you can't get a specific answer for your question even in such forum, it's becuz the question is so general .. it's like if someone asked you (I want to be encyclopedic, and read more, how so?) <<<<<<<<<<<<

Here are some suggestions that you can start for free and without spending much time on :

- Work with someone else in their online business, instead of creating your own :
Go to your search engine, type (Online jobs for students)
It depends on your skills again, you may find writing emails, creating logos, voice over, montage stuff, maybe selling pictures, etc
and I think a medical student is intelligent enough to slay it at all of these skills ..

- YouTube Channel :
I have a friend who's also a medical student, he started a YouTube channel to share his routine, thoughts, sometimes he explains the lessons, he didn't expect a lot for the beginning, but now he earns good money from there.
You know? It's not hard for a medical student to get followers, people believe that you're so intelligent that you worth being followed.
Your can share :
> Daily routine as a med student
> Memorizing/studying strategies
> Reactions for medical movies
> Funny videos ..funny facts about being a med student
> You can share the lessons, explanations (Maybe your mates and the new students would be thankful for that)

(I'll be your first follower cause I like medical students channels)

- Do reinforcement online :
It's back-to-school phase, you can teach your first language, math, physics, maybe what you study in the med school too

- Write and share a PDF book (It might be related to your studies)

>>>> If you replied what I questioned (What are you good at? and do you have any experiments with online jobs) then, I can give you more suggestions.<<<<<<<<

Hope you the best of luck

✿ Samira ✿
Thank you a lot , well i m good at voice over in french and arabic , i ve had some littles experiences with dropshipping but i never succeded :/ . I really appreciate your help thank youu

Spending --not sending
Spending money usually means buying advertising --buying traffic for something you think you can sell.
This is a hit and miss process usually --testing if the profit is greater than the expense.
In the beginning, most of the testing money is wasted until you find a 'winner'.
I see your point.
I fail many times but am patient toward winning :)

Spending --not sending
Spending money usually means buying advertising --buying traffic for something you think you can sell.
This is a hit and miss process usually --testing if the profit is greater than the expense.
In the beginning, most of the testing money is wasted until you find a 'winner'.

marketplace bro in facebook u can start by posting shoes or cap and once u have order buy it and delivered

If you want to earn money online. Then you have to identify what skills you have. If you have any skills then go to online platforms like Fiverr, Freelancers etc.

marketplace bro in facebook u can start by posting shoes or cap and once u have order buy it and delivered
In other words: "Dropshipping on Facebook Marketplace'...
If you decide to go down that route... Do make sure you follow the Marketplace rules! (I don't even know if they allow it).
Otherwise, you will get banned faster than you can imagine...

Hello community,

I would like to get your help on this topic , i am actually a medical student and looking to start a lil business on internet to earn some money to cover all my expenses , i have a really charged schedule and i wanted to get your suggestion about the best ways/ business to get into in 2021 for a beginner ?

Thank you all
If you have the ability to reach many people, you can become our affiliate!

Last edited:
Hello community,

Thank you all
I will like to say this. You cannot serve two Masters at a time, and expect to satisfy both of them. Being a student and an interpreneur are two vast spaces that require time experience and action. That being said, I will suggest a few sites for you to go and try out, and you can start earning money right away! . remostasks, taskrabbit, upwork, fiverr, and there are more, but check out these few.

Well, there are plenty of opportunities hwo to earn money in the internet and I believe that it's possible. Actually, I'm sure that there are no activities in the world which would be difficult. In case you have a strong desire you can become successful in any kind of activity. The matter here is never give up. For example, you can consider forex trading as the activity which can possibly bring you money. However, you have to understand that it's quite a long process which may take plenty of time. If you're not ready to dedicate time to activity, then perhaps it will be hard to reach success.

I know millions of options how to earn money in the intrnet, however it mainly depends on what you can do. If you're a good copywriter then perhaps you cna search for specilized platforms in the internet, for example, freelance platforms, where you will be able to take the orders from people who placed them on copywriting theme. Nevertheless, you should own a brilliant literacy and good language. If you're fond of designing or just arts, you can also search for some orders which are connected with arts or design. Remember that you will receive no money in first orders, ask to write reviews.

As far as I concerned there are plenty of options how to make money through the internet. For example, you can start your business online however it requires enough money and plenty of time, if you're a student it will be pretty difficult for you to starting off something like that. I guess the best option for you is to register on any freelance wbesite/platform and start earning money due to the activity which you will take. It depends on your personal skills and knowledge. If you're a good motion designer, then you can recommend yoursel as a good motion designer. If you're fond of building websites, then you also can do it.

Hello community,

Thank you all
It's really hard to dedicate to something if you have problems with time and you can give yourself completely in what you are doing, so you should maybe think about starting something smaller in the beginning, maybe opening a profile or a page on some social media where you would post content about medicine, for example, since you are studying it and you are familiar with this topic. You can try to grow this profile, connect with others, and then start monetizing it in some way, through cooperations, paid promotions, or something similar. This wouldn't take you too much time and you could eventually build something from it, not too fast, but after a few months you could start seeing results.

If you want to make money on the internet. Then you must determine what talents you possess. Go on internet sites like Fiverr, Freelancers, and others if you have any expertise. When I'm low on cash and don't have enough money in my savings account, personal loans can come in handy. However, concepts such as pre-approval and pre-qualification can be difficult to understand. With FitMyMoney personal loan prequalify, It will be much easier. When I applied for a personal loan pre-approval, I was able to assess my chances. After I got out of debt, my business improved. I was able to find a great job for making money on the Internet.

Last edited:
Hello community,

Thank you all
I'm gonna give you an idea that can work and could make you thousands in just a couple of months or maybe less, but you will need to be lucky.

Find out the trending topics on YouTube or celebrity trends that is very hot at the moment, use a YouTube keyword Tool or YouTube Top Keywords explorer to find out keywords that have the highest searches on YouTube lately.

Find AI software that will help you generate content simply by entering the keyword inside that AI software. Generate content using the software.
Use speak streams live or rev content to generate a natural speech from the text for free. Use pexels to get free videos that match the voiceover, and edit the video to begin a new clip at the beginning of a new point in the voiceover.

Get free AI background music from soundraw that would match your video, and use clipchamp to edit the video online, or invideo for free, and download after you have finished editing, then re-upload to YouTube on your channel.

Do this consistently for 30 days or more, and you can get a chance to have one of your videos go viral and get hundreds of thousands of views. It doesn't happen in one day, but once it starts happening, you will notice that video, and you will reach a monetization stage, where you can monetize the video before it gets more views on it, and profit from those views.

The reason why this works is because YouTube traffic and views is not totally based on subscribers. In fact, from analytics dashboard, most YouTube views come from YouTube search and recommendations.

So if you ever make that type of video that people are searching for the most on YouTube, at a certain time, and you don't compromise in the quality, even with 0 subscribers, that video can get a 100,000 views in 2 weeks to 1 month, and will be liked and shared by people, and YouTube will recommend it to almost everyone on the platform watching related videos.

Its simple if you dont have time then you need to use paid traffic sources
If you dont have money to invest then you need to invest a lot of free timw to make money

banners
Back