The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

SSDI attorney search offer with an alcohoism/co-occurring disoreder angle

schleprock

Peerfly has a Social Security Disability offer that I am looking at. I thought I could write up a page on SSDI and alcoholism and co-occurrring disorders and put it on my blog.
Raging Alcoholic

social security disability receive plenty of Bing searches but has no searches with addiction/alcoholism included in the phrases
If I wrote my ad with a headline, and used the 2nd text line to play to the co-occurring/addication/alcoholism like:

Social Security Disability Help
for Injuries-Mental Illness-Addiction
Raging Alcoholic

could it work or do you think my quality scores would come out to low if I only bought keywords for general (not addiction related) SSDI claims because Bing gets no keyword phrases on addiction and SSDI

But I would focus the article on addiction and mental illness but do enough general stuff to make the search engines happy.

Could that work or am I grasping at straws?

(I guess I could bid on a broad match addiction ssdi claim because there would be no competition, it would be cheap, like 0.05. just in case a search ever did happen)

Update:
Adwords does get some searches for addiction and SSDI in the 100>100 range Low competion and they don't even have a recommended bid. So i assume I could go with 0.05. is that the lowest Adwords increment?

Last edited:
banners
Back