The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squidoo - Your questions answere here :)

temi

affiliate
Those if us who have Squidoo pages, we have a Squidoo guru in the house, he is willing to answer or help with specific Squidoo issues you have, please post your questions.

Thanks

I use squidoo... :)
Can I submit me squidoo lens to other social media sites, the ones with the "submit story/news" thing?

Can I submit me squidoo lens to other social media sites, the ones with the "submit story/news" thing?
Yes, indeed you can - in fact this is one of the best ways of promoting your lens to others. There's even a site dedicated to Squidoo, at Lensroll.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I thought that if you do that to other social bookmaking sites they will ban your account :p

Thanks. I thought that if you do that to other social bookmaking sites they will ban your account :p

most of them are fine with submissions from squidoo as long as they aren't too spammy and you also use the service to bookmark other URL's too. For instance Stumble will block your account if you solely use it to bookmark pages from one website.

Some may have banned squidoo already from being submitted due to the practices of a few lensmasters in submitting junk content.

Now going slightly off-topic -
Plenty of people do try to use squidoo for spam/junk purposes, usually they do get spotted by, or reported to squidoo HQ, and theuir accounts closed as a result, but this does not stop them trying. Back in the summer of 2007 this behaviour did peak until squidoo put some checks in place, but this was not before they received a major slap from google and traffic to the site dropped drastically. Traffic and placement by google did slowly return over the next few months.
If you do spot junky/spammy lenses, or get spam comments from other lensmasters do report it to squidoo, they take this very seriously and all lensmasters have a duty to keep the site as spam and junk free as possible.

Plenty of people do try to use squidoo for spam/junk purposes, usually they do get spotted by, or reported to squidoo HQ, and theuir accounts closed as a result, but this does not stop them trying.

Yes, I agree on that one! I was planning to create several lens with different topics/niche and send them all also to other social bookmarking sites, of course I will make quality quidoo lens :)

MI
Back