The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squidoo Lenses and Ever Project

S

SkinnerW

Squidoo social network is not as popular as mySpace or Facebook but it's gaining user base and I heard from many webmasters who is successfully using it.

The way it works - after registering free account with Squidoo you can create own "lenses". Every lens is a mini website which you can use as a personal pages, introductory page to your main website or a stand-alone online business.

Currently you have two options: create lens in the subfolder on the main Squidoo Network or use subdomain on The Ever Project.

Both options provide similar set of tools to create a website, including many e-commerce plugins. You don't have to worry about finding merchants or affiliate banners - it's all provided by Squidoo and you get 50% of revenues.

All lenses are ranked by quality and popularity within categories in the squidoo directory. Best lenses make it to the "top" page and can be shown in the side bar of other lenses from the related category. You also have an option to join groups with similar interests.

This is just a brief introduction to Squidoo and I am sure there are many other useful features.

Is there any Squids among us who would like to share some experience?

Ever project works very similar to the main Squidoo site with the exception it's using subdomains instead of subfolders and gives you option for more descriptive url.

I believe set of tools available is the same for both options.

i am already a member their and using the services and it is good to get traffic from squidooo network

Good. Put some more content on it and we'll get it going...

To right, its finding the time but doing it now you reminded me :friends:

DIGG IT Everyone

Code:
http://digg.com/programming/Resonate_Seo_The_Deadliest_Seo_Ever

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of the ever project personally though I know some have had success with it.

The reason I don't like it is that some search engines can see it as duplicate content. For instance worst.dj.ever.com is a straight copy of squidoo.com/worst.dj.ever

Cool URL's though! The one above is doing ok, but that is due to a lot of traffic from backlinks all using the same url

banners
Back