The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

spying basic question

ALon laifer

affiliate
Hey.
I understood i must have a spy tool in order to be competitve and to save time on finding what works where.

One of the main feature on every spy tool is the option to download landing pages,a feature that most newbies like for sure.

Now..i'm a newbie:)
But I dont want to steal full landing pages, i do want to download and play with them and make it my own.

Are there any scripts to erase,after i download a landing page?
i dont wanna delete things related to the site.
thanx:)

Hey.
I understood i must have a spy tool in order to be competitve and to save time on finding what works where.

One of the main feature on every spy tool is the option to download landing pages,a feature that most newbies like for sure.

Now..i'm a newbie:)
But I dont want to steal full landing pages, i do want to download and play with them and make it my own.

Are there any scripts to erase,after i download a landing page?
i dont wanna delete things related to the site.
thanx:)

What kind of landing page is it?
Desktop or mobile?

If LP=mobile;
Don't care about copyright, everybody's ripping everyone's landers, nobody will give a shit, you should make sure that you have WHOIS guard on your domain though.

If it's a desktop landing page you should be more careful and follow @Marc's advice.

Its mobile,im asking before i do anything so no lander yet anyway,but mobile;)

and yeah,i see landing pages being cloned,still-i was thinking to download the landing page,as a zip file,and then edit to what i want,change text,colors ect..not sure if its wrong or not thou..

but on this html,from what ive red so far, there are lot of redirect scripts which i dont have a clue how they look.
thats what im asking-which scripts do i need to erase?

Nope there's nothing to delete or erase. It's a simple download as a pic or a pdf.
Once you've downloaded the observed lp, simply use it as a model for your own lp, but not more (please be always careful with copyrights!). Then you create your own lp, e.g. with K's Responsive Landing Pages | Landing Page Guys. After that you upload your own lp to your server. There's nothing with an erasing or deleting ;) (Hope that I got your question correct o_O)

thank you,will check it out!

Last edited:
Its mobile,im asking before i do anything so no lander yet anyway,but mobile;)

and yeah,i see landing pages being cloned,still-i was thinking to download the landing page,as a zip file,and then edit to what i want,change text,colors ect..not sure if its wrong or not thou..

but on this html,from what ive red so far, there are lot of redirect scripts which i dont have a clue how they look.
thats what im asking-which scripts do i need to erase?

thank you,will check it out!

Erase everything that looks suspicious, you don't want someone stealing your clicks.

You can edit text, color, etc - that's what we all do.

The first thing you should change though is make sure that the offer URL is your offer url, so replace that one first, and make sure you've replaced them all.

thats the thing,i dont know what suspicious:)

but thats something ill need to search on.in the meen while i have enough creatives to start,and clonning is not my style anyway so ill get to coding later:)

You see, that's the difference between .se and .de. I would never violate copyrights in Germany, because our BS lawyers sue the last fine out of you because of our sh**ty Internet laws ;):(

Haha, or it's just that I'm living dangerously :D

Nah, but especially when you're doing this in another GEO, unless someone is genuinely pissed of on you specifically, there's a very little chance anything will ever happen..

wtf am I the only one not using spy tools and ripping off landers right now? lol

Anyway just coming back into the aff game after a long hiatus but already seeing profits and green color on my tracker account (dolla dolla bill ya'll), still so much changed, and am gonna get my hands on some of that spy-tool booty.

And I'd just delete anything that I'm not sure its needed code for the lp to run, no bogus scripts allowed. Anyway I recommend everyone to learn a bit of html5/css(bootstrap)/javascript(jquery), you don't need to become a front end developer to make money in this business, but knowing the basics a bit helps a lot, even if you hire others to code for you.

You kids have it really good nowdays. Damn I feel old lol

wtf am I the only one not using spy tools and ripping off landers right now? lol

Anyway just coming back into the aff game after a long hiatus but already seeing profits and green color on my tracker account (dolla dolla bill ya'll), still so much changed, and am gonna get my hands on some of that spy-tool booty.

And I'd just delete anything that I'm not sure its needed code for the lp to run, no bogus scripts allowed. Anyway I recommend everyone to learn a bit of html5/css(bootstrap)/javascript(jquery), you don't need to become a front end developer to make money in this business, but knowing the basics a bit helps a lot, even if you hire others to code for you.

You kids have it really good nowdays. Damn I feel old lol

cheers

Yeah,i guess learning some html will come handy,ill start on that.
some landing pages are complex and long, so there are a lot of code parts that looks weird to me,but still-its not easy to know;)
but in any case im not gonna rip a full landing page,i can add my own touch.

ill let time do it's work,and ill do my work and it should be sorted soon...

Last edited:
banners
Back