The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Spring Break or Grind All Day Everyday?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Last week I took the entire week off and went to the beach with about 10 members of my family. We rented out a big house on the beach and spent the entire week enjoying each other's company and of course, the beach.

During the week I did spent about 8 hours total trying to keep up with some of my work at PeerFly and I enjoyed setting up a few campaigns. I hadn't setup any campaigns in awhile because I've been so busy with my work at PeerFly as well as FPTraffic. It was an awesome stress-free week and now I'm back at it, "grinding" away.

I've felt completely rejuvenated this week. I had a really productive day yesterday and I can see it's going to be a very productive week for me overall.

I didn't write all this to bore you. Take a break. Get away from your work. Not just in 15 minute intervals and when you sleep at night. WALK AWAY AND ENJOY THE DAY.

You'll feel better when you get back.

Vjd.jpg

Last edited:
Where were you, Luke? Nice green grass, gardens....definitely not Canada. We still have piles of snow laying around, I can't wait until it looks like that here. :)

It's easy to get so wrapped up in making things work in this biz that you either forget or don't want to take breaks like this. I think it's important and makes you more creative and productive.

Glad you had some good R & R!

Weather is getting decent for that type of activites :D Thanks to my dog I have walks more often than I used to without one ;)

Thanks,

banners
Back