The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spotlight on........

shall we start "Spotlight on" sub forum?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
I am thinking of starting a sub forum called "Spotlight on" this spotlight will be focused on one of our senior members, he or she can tell us as much or as littke about himself/her self, projects etc etc and naturally, links to his/her websites.

Good idea or bad idea? If we get more yes votes than no, we can get it started, who will like to go first?

I think its a good idea, it'd be great to get to know senior members. I think we should do it.

My vote would have to go to, and I give my reasons for this further on, yes!
It is a marvellous idea. One that would open up many topics of flowing discussion and further ideas being generated with help and resources being given to the spotlightee.

Has anyone noticed a trend here? everyone apart from myself and someone else are either a Senior Member or Moderator? Lol

KP

You are quite right, only one member and junior member voted so far, perhaps because the Spotlight was to be focused on Senior members, the junior members thinks there is no need to vote.

We have voted 10 - 1 to start the 'Spotlight on' sub forum. Who will like to start? The Spotlight can be on your self, on an activity you are passionate about or just anything, so, the floor is open for the first topic or individual.

Just made the yes-group a bit larger :rofl:
Very good idea, but maybe Temi (or his staff) can set up a little interview or just a couple of questions where the seniormember can give answers at.
That way, even shy ;-) members will have something to say.
I would also enlarge it to the real life and not only the webmastering stuff...after all, there are real persons behind those nicknames and I'm sure they all have interesting things to share :)

banners
Back