The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sports Streaming is one of the fastest-growing market

TORO Advertising

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
TORO Advertising - Affiliate Network
Sports streaming is changing, and its volume is expected to grow to 83.1 billion by 2023. The sports streaming market has grown in recent years due to the improvement of technology, which has allowed users easy and fast accessibility to videos through a variety of multimedia devices (tablets, smartphones, computers).

Furthermore, the increasing interest of users in different types of sporting events (basketball, football, tennis, cricket, etc.) has led to an increase in demand in the market. Expensive TV broadcasts on TV have encouraged the emergence of the sports live video streaming market. This allows users to easily access live-streaming of different sports on any device in a cost-effective manner.

So, what do you think about this? Do you think sport streaming has great potential?
We say - Yes! For some time now we have been working with successful sports campaigns which are generating great revenue for our affiliates.
Should you be interested in this niche, please contact us to find out more about the highest converting offers!

Hi Guys,
No doubt the sports niche will even grow more..., I am from Afiliapub we are into sports gambling. We have challenges breaking into African marketing, even when we have a website, social media accounts dedicated to the African audience.

Reading this article opened my eyes to another opportunity, the streaming part of the business is a good one for me because here in Africa, viewing matches can be challenging at times particularly when it has to do with leagues that are not popular like the French league for a Western African audience, I am very sure it will be the same for those that speak French.

The African geo has untapped potential but confidence in betting online is an issue for this geo, that is why the bookies that are doing well in this geo are those with brick and mortar shops. So this has been a major challenge for an online business like ours without brick and mortar presence.

I would like to discuss this subject with anyone that has the push button to unlock the gems hidden in the African geo betting niche.

Regards,
Kingsley(Afiliapub)

banners
Back