The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Split Testing Questions

hinkfo

affiliate
Hi all,

Affiliate marketing newbie here who desires to join your ranks. I have been reading up on a variety of affiliate marketing resources, including this forum. Thus far, I have been able to set up a landing page and finalize my hosting.

I have found that I have a multitude of questions surrounding the logistics of split testing. Is testing driven by any of the tracking programs (Tracking 202) or is it solely facilitated through you and the ad network/service and just tracked through the program? For example, if I'm interested in testing my landing page, am I creating multiple ones and linking them separately for each ad campaign?

Hope I'm articulating my question well enough to be understood. Thanks for your help!

I'm pretty new here also but yes id suggest creating multiple landing page unless you look into something like visualwebsiteoptimizer.com

It's best to use a third party service that can implement balanced rotation etc when it comes to split testing. Whether it be 202 and their rotation script or something a little more advanced like Visual Website Optimizer that allows you to test multiple metrics at the click of a button. Either way it's always important to be tracking, testing and optimizing.

banners
Back