The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Sphere Team how many members?

30 (seocontest2008-sphere.com/seocontest2008-combat-of-the-thirty).

I don't know how much exactly we are on UKWW forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows though 30 people having say 10 hours work each (minimal) = 300 man hours were as 1 person at 10 hours = 30 hours work

Wow!
All i could manage was 2-3 hrs at the most! That too was a only some of the days in between work, family and play! No wonder, i am where i am!!

Oops! forgot to mention, learning seo and reading other blogs etc etc were also very time consuming! I think, i better buy a seo book too - to brush up my skills (whatever i have learnt) for seocontest 2.0!

Sandor,

Many men makes work easier. especially when money is involved and the big guns are pulling there weight. ie minnows have no chance?

Many men makes work easier. especially when money is involved
It was not so easy to work in a team : In the sphere's 30 people, there was different seo skilled.
But money was not involved :
We'll just meet in a restaurant with the 1.000 $ !!

But it was so funny...
30 people = ... 30 times more ideas, 30 times more (good) surprises, 30 times more clapping, 30 times more...

P.S. : and during this contest I think nobody censored or deleted any post or topic, we were great and sober!

Was he 30 man in the team? Did not fritter:) The performance a performance is left in this manner. Congratulate:thumbup:

Sorry for the Walles, because I guess it would be in Paris...
I think we'll take photos and we'll show you this meal on our blog...

banners
Back