The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Spend Money On Marketing Before You Start Making Any Money?

Smithee

affiliate
As there's no guarantee that an online venture will be successful regardless of the amount of money you spend promoting your business/site/blog/forum, is it wiser to wait until you have proof that you'll make money before you start spending any of it promoting the site?

Or should one, if they have the money, spend it because it might tilt the odds in their favor if they are competing against webmasters who aren't willing to spend any money to promote their websites?

Where will you get proof that you will make money before you even try? Seems counter-intuitive.

You can have leads that say they are interested in a product/website, or you can have a blog that has many visitors so you know you can get approved for ads, but aside from that there's not much you can do until you launch your monetization technique and see what happens.

Where will you get proof that you will make money before you even try?
Traffic is the currency of the web. If you can get visitors and get them to keep coming back to your site I suppose that would be all the proof you need that you can make money from your site. Even if no one buys anything you are selling if you have some ads on the site you could make a little money from them. Not saying you shouldn't use any money to promote your site to get that initial traffic though.

It's a bit of a crap shoot I think. I would guess that most IMers get burned at least once. But I think that by doing your due dilegence and conducting research, one can at least make a more informed decision on where and when do invest.

The clarity for your composing is simply polite and i could expect if you're an expert on this place of interest. Well collectively with your authorization i want to grab your feed to be upgraded with up and coming post. You can easily take this munnar taxi service for any excursions and travels program of your family. They will be providing secured and secure cabs.
More : munnartaxiservices.com

banners
Back