The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Specific location relevant offers, thoughts?

A

AdPulse

So, I have developed a little bit of code that will show offers to people in cities that have certain 'shops' and I was wondering what you guys thought about it. It should help overall EPC as it would be more relevant to the consumer viewing the banner or link or whatever.

An example would be this...

Lets say you are on a network with a lot of email submits and as you may or may not know, they are mainly products for certain businesses like giftcards or even a certain item from a brand. Well not all of them are suitable for every single consumer because maybe that business isn't in their area or it may just seems more 'legit' to the consumer if a brand that is down the street is marketing a free giftcard because they would relate with that offer.

So by using the script it wont show giftcards from Dennys if there is not a Dennys location near them but if there was a McDonalds in the city, it would show that instead.

I am currently working on improving this specific offer matching and hopefully it will be fully part of adPulse soon!

So what do you guys think? Does any of this make sense to you?

MI
Back