The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Something for the weekend?

korat

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I'm from the Uk but living in Thailand running a volunteer organisation. I'm in charge of keeping the website up to scratch but don't have any formal training. I've been reading up about many things to do with design and SEO and have a basic knowledge. Not sure if I'll be much help but I'll try.

Thanks

korat,
Welcome to webmaster forums, we have members with skills in various aspects of webmastering including SEO, we look forward to helping you with any questions you migh have :)

Hi we recruit volunteers to work as English teachers, on community building projects, and many other types of projects. we also run a sponsorship program.

the site is thai-dragonfly.com I can't post links yet as I'm new so I hope this is Ok just writing it.

Hi Korat, welcome on board. I will try to grab all the possibilities to help you.

We are in the process of becoming a foundation. We are hoping to register in Thailand but it taking a very long time. Many countries are suspicious of foreigners setting up charities/NGOs in their countries. As many have religious or political reasons for doing so that usually aren't the same as the governments. We don't have any alterior motives, so fingers crossed it'll happen soon.

We are in the process of becoming a foundation. We are hoping to register in Thailand but it taking a very long time. Many countries are suspicious of foreigners setting up charities/NGOs in their countries. As many have religious or political reasons for doing so that usually aren't the same as the governments. We don't have any alterior motives, so fingers crossed it'll happen soon.

If you want, you can advertise your site for free at Great Websites :)

I'm offering free advertising to charities

Hi Welcome to the forum , im sure you can learn everything you need here mate :D

Please ask if you every need help someone will always be around ;)

MI
Back