The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Something financial

I'm working with financial offers for around a year. Tried Max Bounty, Leads market and LeadNetwork. So, I have a lot of points to say about all of them. All of them promised me net7, but basicly only LaedNetwork could do it. MaxBounty is strong in other verticals, but definitely not in Financial. Convertian rate in Leads market was really low. So, I`m still working with LeadNetwork, support is just great, they build a unique website for me, EPC is pretty well.
Check their offers on offervault

Please advise financial offers, I used to work with LeadGid, what is sensible now?

Hi! What to pay attention to while choosing a financial offer. Pay attention to the following points: HOLD on offer, frequency of statistics updating, AR, CR, and the average price per click (EPC).

There are many affiliate programs and offers from Cpaider itself not long ago registered with them

Hello @Jozel,
as an affiliate network, we can provide you with various financial offers. It would be easier if you give us more details about offers you're interested in, like model or geos.

For now, here you can check almost 270 business-related affiliate programs - click.

If you have any questions or doubts you can contact us, we're at your disposal.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

banners
Back