The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

some way of site promotion

webrecsol

affiliate
hi guys, i thought many people lot of time discuss of website promotion way and my according some way website promotion & share all of you and you can promote your website this way.:longtongue:

1 Link Exchange is one of the most important ways to rank well for keywords and bring traffic to your website.

2 Article directories are a wonderful way to get traffic and backlinks to your website.

3 Posting in business directories is still an effective way to get backlinks and small amounts of traffic.

4 Forums are another good way to get backlinks and traffic, but you need to contribute to the forums and not just spam them with your links. By becoming an active member of forums that are related to your site, as well as including your website link in your forum signature.

5 Social networking sites are often overlooked as a way to market a website or blog.

6 Search Engines are one of the most popular ways due to the fact that the traffic you get can be extremely targeted to exactly what your site offers.

7 Text link advertising is usually cheap and can bring in lots of traffic.

8 There are many websites that host portfolios of designers and artists. By submitting your work to their sites you will often get a lot of exposure to your own site by way of a link.

9 Email marketing can be very beneficial if done well. The way to work email marketing is to have an opt-in email form on your website where users can sign up to receive emails and special offers.

10 Classifieds are a common way to easily make posts for free, and reach large amounts of people.

I think these type of website promotion way some use full guys...

The ways of site promotion that you have listed are good..But i think it will be more effective if you include Social Bookmarking also..As it is one of the vital process that gains you very instant traffic...Thanks

link exchange is one of the best i think....

specially if the link partner have high traffic and Page rank :p

Hi,
I think "Search Engines are one of the most popular ways due to the fact that the traffic you get can be extremely targeted to exactly what your site offers."

We do every thing in promoting our websites in search engines only so it should not be here.
Regards
John

Hi,

here is some points

.Social bookmaking
.participating in Social media web site
.email marketing
.articles writing & submitting ...etc

MI
Back