The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Some information about the BlueStacks affiliates?

ramonjosegn

affiliate
Hi, a few days ago I found a link in bluestacks that talk about a referral program, but the information is very brief.

Does anyone else have any more information?

I found the program in this link Affiliate - Bluestacks - The Best Android Emulator on PC as Rated by You

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't the answer I was expecting.

[url="https://i.imgur.com/QvjyqQ4.png"]
B5ZZZk8.png
[/URL]

it's a affiliate program where when a visitor to your site clicks on the affiliate link to the site given and completes a BlueStacks 3 download and/or Game Offer install, you get a commission for every game they install!

it's legit, here's the proof...
upload_2018-8-3_21-50-24.png

upload_2018-8-3_21-51-17.png

Last edited:
mad evil : What sort of traffic? Paid ads to your LP/ or website then a click to BlueStacks?
Or, SEO traffic (somehow)
Get the general funnel, nothing specific.
The CR looks good even though the net profits are spare change ...

mad evil : What sort of traffic? Paid ads to your LP/ or website then a click to BlueStacks?
Or, SEO traffic (somehow)
Get the general funnel, nothing specific.
The CR looks good even though the net profits are spare change ...

CPI, When someone clicks your affiliate link then download the offer app you get a commission for every game they install! offer prize depends if its available in your country..

like if you are from Australia and someone download the app from the link you provide..

Art of Conquest: Dragon Dawn
$3.21/Install
*Average Payout per install

Australia - $3.60 - << you will get this
Brazil - $0.60 -

That seems strange -- this is a mobile app install -- a game -- right?

i think what he means is if some developer installed bluestack from your affiliate-link, you get paid for every application he installed in it, bluestack is an android emulator that developers uses to test there games and apps while they are developing it.

CPI, When someone clicks your affiliate link then download the offer app you get a commission for every game they install! offer prize depends if its available in your country..

like if you are from Australia and someone download the app from the link you provide..

Art of Conquest: Dragon Dawn
$3.21/Install
*Average Payout per install

Australia - $3.60 - << you will get this
Brazil - $0.60 -
Hi, you're working with bluestacks?, My enEngli is bad sorry, I have a problem with a bluestacks instalki counter

I

Thank you, but my problem is not payment, my problem are the counter of bluestacks installs, never registered any installation, I want to know what the error is this
Simply no one download Bluestacks downloads from your links. They just download the app (from their mobile phone). If people click to your link on your phone, it will be redirected to Google Play Store rather than Bluestacks download. Just my assumption.

Its like being an expert juggler except that maybe you are juggling fireballs! Well, I juggled too and amongst the many decisions the closest to my heart was the wedding card which I wanted as a perfect remembrance of "the day".

hitchedforever.com
:):affiliatefix:

MI
Back