The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Some Free Pinterest Tools

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
I don't know about you but I find social stuff incredibly time-consuming, so using tools to make the job easier just makes sense. The right tools can also produce better results.

To that end, here are some tools to help you with your Pinterest marketing. All of them are free or have free plans.

Enjoy!

Pin Groupie - Find group boards by keyword. Minimum criteria for group boards: 5 collaborators AND 50 pins AND 250 followers

Pinvolve - This one is really cool!

From their website:

Pinvolve automatically pulls in your latest pins on Pinterest, Instagram photos, and Facebook posts and displays them beautifully on your Facebook page.

Pinvolve converts your Facebook posts to beautiful pins. With Pinvolve, your fans share your photos on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.

You can get more features if you pay for a Pro account.

Pinterest Alerts by PinAlerts.com - Get email alerts every time someone pins something from your website.

Website Screenshot Generator & API - Enter a valid URL and this page will generate a pinnable image.

Pinterest Tab - A Chrome extension that displays full screen pins that you can repin. Includes a browser toolbar Pin It button.

SpinPicks - Online social discovery and sharing - This one is good for all of your social platforms. Shows you reshareable images, all in one place. Does not draw from the search engines.

Quozio - Make Beautiful Quotes (quote image creator, great for Pinterest)

Viralwoot - Professes to be a complete solution to your Pinterest needs. Has a lot of good features.

Have you used any of these in your Pinterest marketing? What was your experience? Notice any results?

I am using PinGroupie for a long time and find this is an amazing tool for Pinterest marketing. Haven't tried any tools are here but seem like worthy. Thank you very much for sharing such wonderful tools.

I am using PinGroupie for a long time and find this is an amazing tool for Pinterest marketing. Haven't tried any tools are here but seem like worthy. Thank you very much for sharing such wonderful tools.

@Coreyz - you're welcome. :) Glad to hear some feedback about PinGroupie, thank-you.

Thanks for the share. I can vouch for Pinvolve, it is a great tools. It`s pretty cool to convert your Facebook posts in well designed pins.
I have also used PinAlerts but the emails started to overwhelm my inbox so I decided to stop using it.

Thanks for the share. I can vouch for Pinvolve, it is a great tools. It`s pretty cool to convert your Facebook posts in well designed pins.
I have also used PinAlerts but the emails started to overwhelm my inbox so I decided to stop using it.

Great, thanks for sharing your experience!

Re PinAlerts, are you able to turn the email feature off and just have the alerts stored somewhere on your account interface? Probably a dumb question since it's purpose is email alerts. :) Anyway, they are offline at the moment, supposedly doing some sort of improvements, so maybe there will be alternate options.

Orrrr, grab an email account that is just used for that, so the emails don't inundate your day to day communications.

Great, thanks for sharing your experience!

Re PinAlerts, are you able to turn the email feature off and just have the alerts stored somewhere on your account interface? Probably a dumb question since it's purpose is email alerts. :) Anyway, they are offline at the moment, supposedly doing some sort of improvements, so maybe there will be alternate options.

Orrrr, grab an email account that is just used for that, so the emails don't inundate your day to day communications.

I have to admit that I didn`t have the patience to verify if they have this option. Just opted out after I saw my inbox full of notifications.
Creating an email account just for it would be the best course of action.

MI
Back