The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Some Emails From SBCglobal Email account are not being forwarded.

Shirley Scott

affiliate
Hello
I received the mail from my client. I want to forward that mail to my advisory and management. But, I can't able to forward that mail. how can i forward it? or is there any issue with my account. Please help me.

Thank You

Hello
I received the mail from my client. I want to forward that mail to my advisory and management. But, I can't able to forward that mail. how can i forward it? or is there any issue with my account. Please help me.

Thank You

Seems important to get some terminology right here.

FORWARDING is the sending on by one email account of any mail received in that account to a second account. You set that up in the original receiving account. You cannot "forward" mail in any other way.

To stop forwarding to GMail from sbcglobal, sign in to sbcglobal and turn off forwarding. If there are no forwarding settings in your sbcglobal account then you are not forwarding mail.

So if mail is still getting to your GMail account from the sbcglobal account, then you are FETCHING messages from sbcglobal into your GMail account. Go to Settings/Accounts & Import/Check Mail from other Accounts and remove the details of your sbcglobal account.

Fetching and forwarding are two very different things. Please lean the difference between them, or you are only going to confuse yourself and anyone else that tries to help you.

It's not possible for a deleted account to receive any mail at all. Any mail addressed to it is returned to sender as undeliverable.

So the mail arriving in your Gmail account cannot be coming from the old account, because that account no longer exists and cannot even receive mail, let alone forward it.

Unless BT has a re-direct service in place for mail sent to closed accounts, then it is not possible for a closed account to even receive mail, let alone forward it to another account.

So if all your BT mail is still being forwarded to your Gmail account, then you EITHER didn't cancel any re-direction service you had set up with BT, OR you did not close the BT account OR you applied to close the account but BT have not done it.

If it's true that your old deleted email is redirecting those messages to your new account, their tech support might be able to help delete the forwarding from their servers.

If that doesn't work maybe you need a message filter on your Gmail that simply deletes everything that comes from the old account ... a workaround but at least you won't see them anymore.

Or, heh heh, set your gmail filter (if supported) to forward just these messages to the btinternet help desk with the added prefix "here is another example of email still being forwarded to me. Please disable this forwarding, thank you!"

Make it their aggravation too!

I have the same problem. I disabled mail forwarding in Hotmail, and did the same in Gmail, but Gmail will still receive mails forwarded from Hotmail.

if you have the original forwarding confirmation email from gmail - you can disable it with the link in that email

the link above is NOT for forwarding - its for mail fetcher , forwarding can only be disabled in the source account so log into your X1 and turn it off

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
Your suggestions on this Question related to SBCglobal Email Password Reset are very helpful to me also.
Thank You.
SBC global | SBCglobal Net Email | SBCglobal Email

banners
Back