The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Software to track Affiliate Sales???

MzJme

affiliate
Hi, I am looking for software that will keep track of my affiliate sales? Any suggestions to look into?? Thanks, Mz~J

Well each network or affiliate program offers different tracking and reports about your sales.

Are talking about a program that aggregates all your sales and commission reports into one program?

The only program that comes to mind is Revtrends. Lots of affiliates used to use it. I never hear of it any more. There have been concerns in the past about how sake it is to leave all your affiliate info in the hands of someone else, but I not certain if that was paranoia or if there were some valid concerns.

The key to a program like that is that it needs to be actively updated and supported by the company to include various networks and won't work for lots of independent programs. The site isnt coming up for me, but there's a page that shows what networks they work with. SInce I never hear about it any more, it makes me wonder if the program is current and updated.

There was another company that posted here for awhile that I think had similar software. Don't remember the name - will try to find it.

An excel spreadsheet would work fine though unless you are getting checks from tons of different affiliate programs.

Thank You!

I had started an excel spreedsheet (I just didn't know if that was old way of doing things) Your Awesome-Thanks again Mz~J

MI
Back