Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social outside the norm!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So who's doing social media outside of FB and PoF?

what you guys had success with?

I think about Google+, because I´ve heard that there should be an advantage in ranking of sites ...

But I'll check in more detail before, not that it's just one of those rumors again ...

I think about Google+, because I´ve heard that there should be an advantage in ranking of sites ...

But I'll check in more detail before, not that it's just one of those rumors again ...

Google + is a GREAT way to get ranked quicker - however I don't know much abut monetizing the actual platform, anyone?

I also heard a lot of good things about Xing, Pinterest and Twitter.
No own experience, but probably the same as with fb:
as long as it is not a too ungainly and aggressive marketing, it´ll be Ok.

A colleague had once shown me the 'Schedule a Message' - function in HootSuite:
Simply awesome, and applicable for all social media.

I also heard a lot of good things about Xing, Pinterest and Twitter.
No own experience, but probably the same as with fb:
as long as it is not a too ungainly and aggressive marketing, it´ll be Ok.

A colleague had once shown me the 'Schedule a Message' - function in HootSuite:
Simply awesome, and applicable for all social media.

Yeah heard big things about hootsuit will be signing up myself next week!

I was about to start a thread asking about the benefits of G+ and ranking. Is it true that it assists in ranking?

In terms of monetization I'm not sure how it's best utilized as it stands but they now have pages and communities that can be used to build out and increase a presence.

I was about to start a thread asking about the benefits of G+ and ranking. Is it true that it assists in ranking?
Yes, it is actually said everywhere. In a few months we will know more about it.

Yeah heard big things about hootsuit will be signing up myself next week!
There is another piece of gold out there: 'Tweet Adder'. It automatically adds followers that match the keyword and so generates quality social traffic.

The three disadvantages of tweetadder: it´s not a freeware (one time payment), it only works with twitter,
and it runs only on the hard disk, so the computer (or a second machine) must continuously be turned on.

I think, with a reasonable use of both, tweetadder and hootsuite,
it should be possible to fly through the social media halfway on auto pilot ;)

banners
Back