The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Media Traffic

Today Social media marketing became an effective way to get traffic. To get pleny number of traffic you can promote your website on popular social media sites like Face book, Twitter , Pinterest, Linked in , Google+ etc.

The best method to drive traffic to a website, regardless of the media used to drive that traffic, is to provide people with content and information that is useful. The statement that "content is king" is more important now than ever before. Providing people with content that they want to read, and that provides them with information that they can use is still the best method for driving traffic, even if your goal is to use websites such as Facebook or Twitter. Give people access to resources they can download or that will help with whatever problems they may currently have. Provide people with value and you will never go wrong.

You could try TraffUp?
Free Twitter followers and retweets, which will in turn lead to more traffic. You can also join their traffic exchange program. The more points you earn viewing websites, tweeting and following, the more followers, retweets and website visits you can get.
http://traffup.net/free/?rf=415599033&s=b

The best method to drive traffic to a website, regardless of the media used to drive that traffic, is to provide people with content and information that is useful. The statement that "content is king" is more important now than ever before. Providing people with content that they want to read, and that provides them with information that they can use is still the best method for driving traffic, even if your goal is to use websites such as Facebook or Twitter. Give people access to resources they can download or that will help with whatever problems they may currently have. Provide people with value and you will never go wrong.

I think Adam was seeking something more along the lines of what gadget provided. The content you provide, I feel, is incredibly important, however, that is another subject entirely. As someone who is also new to this subject and information, I also am interested in knowing techniques people currently use or have used to increase the flow of web traffic onto their website. Do a lot of people use other sites to help them increase traffic?

Today Social media marketing became an effective way to get traffic. To get pleny number of traffic you can promote your website on popular social media sites like Face book, Twitter , Pinterest, Linked in , Google+ etc.

Do you mean buying these ad spaces that show up on the sidebar of Facebook? Or do you simply mean creating a post and providing a link on your personal Facebook page?

Social media traffic is at its best when you use more than one social network. I personally believe it is best to try out several social networks, in order to figure out which ones bring you the most traffic. Over the years, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the traffic I started getting from some social networks (such as LinkedIn and Google+), even surpassing some of the most popular social platforms (i.e. Facebook in my case).

Social media traffic is great only if you have enough followers on your profile. Well it is not hard to get followers so long as you post relevant and great posts people will come to read more and that is when you introduce your site or business.

Some tips of using social media :
Ask questions
Have a nice, custom image on your page
Interact on your fan page
Share your posts on Facebook
Have a fan page

Now a day’ssocial media is a very useful and very important method to promote your websites link. It is helpful to generate genuine traffic for own website. There are many social media sites like Twitter, g+, face book, stumbleupon pinterest, etc.

Use Facebook, Twitter & google Plus. Make your profile stronger by quality post & more actively. After then you will get more visitors via Social media.

Social media sites are playing vital role in business promotions as they are spam free way to engage more number of potential seekers. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube are most widely used social media portals.

Google+ twitter, pinterest, facebook, linkedin etc... social media related websites, gets much more traffic, create blogs also helps you very much if you get more traffic for your websites.

Google+ twitter, interest, Facebook, Linkedin, etc... social media related websites, the traffic which comes from them is important, but for that you have to be active on all this network and submit new and interesting content and images.

Social media is anti social in my mind.
I see young adults and kids and even some parents walking around 24/7 and being engaged with their ipods, cell phones, etc.
And they have either total checked out on what is toing on around them.
I have been in rooms where every one is on some sort of media.It is a bit scary to me to think that humans are content without being presence in the room that they are in, It will be interesting to see how the world changes and I don't think it will be for the good .

Social media traffic is great only if you have enough followers on your profile. There are many social media sites like Twitter, Google+, facebook, stumble upon pinterest.

MI
Back