The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Social Media......seems to be the future

tgorha8888

affiliate
I have joined a few social media outlets and it seems that this going to be the future of online business. I'm still trying to earn the income that many are claiming is posiible but I am seeing good responses to my business

its a great place to make money and you are smart for checking it out. Keep it up the more you learn the better positioned you will be to make money in that realm.

its a great place to make money and you are smart for checking it out. Keep it up the more you learn the better positioned you will be to make money in that realm.

yes..
1 - good way to make money
2 - it's a good way to facilitate peoples life...
for example - IPTV - people shouldn't go and buy DVD.. they can just pay by electronic money and take pleasure watching theyr favourite programm! :)

social channels

The social media channels are very effective if used properly. you can use 1.0 marketing methodologies in social media.

If you are marketing a product you need to use social to social. EXAMPLE dont send a user to a landing page off Facebook. Send them to a blog post that speaks about the products etc

how and what are you looking to market. thats the first thing to understand.Thats helps define the tools and channels to use socially. they do not all work the same for everything.

this is a new and very powerful channel. take your time to learn and be consistent.

banners
Back