The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Social bookmarking tool

racemepls

affiliate
I have over 30 posts on here and all I've done is ask questions. So I'm thrilled that I may be able to contribute and help some people from my very limited knowledge with this social bookmarking tool you can add to your website. check it out

Holy Crap Racemepls! Great site. I went ahead and bookmarked this and will be adding it to my backlinking arsenal. Thanks for the url!

It's a great tool!

I am still not sure where the logo of my company is being pulled from. Since it is .png in some places like facebook it has a black background. Anyone has any idea how to find the logo file?

I am still not sure where the logo of my company is being pulled from. Since it is .png in some places like facebook it has a black background. Anyone has any idea how to find the logo file?

:confused:

What logo are you talking about?

:confused:

What logo are you talking about?

It seems to be working now.
But what I was talking about is that on my page I have the addthis button, which lets me share accross several social websites. When I added to facebook, it would pull my logo with a black background.

Somehow they are accepting .png files, now the background is transparent on facebook.

thank you anyways

Here's another one- SocialMarker.com
I use Firefox and what I have done is added SM to my toolbar, then I can go to whatever page I want to submit and it fills the submit box on auto with the exception of the page description and tags- pretty cool!

This is a great site, been using it for a while. I have recently started using OnlyWire.(can't link to url but its not hard to find) similar idea one click mass submission

It's just a convenience to help you add links to various social bookmarking sites.

To use Social Marker:

(this is with firefox)
Add the bookmarklet (the button) to your toolbar, this can be done by just dragging it off the page (socialmarker.com) and onto the toolbar.

Ok, once you have the bookmarklet in the toolbar all you have to do it go to whatever page it is you want to publish to the various social media outlets (digg, Reddit.com, etc)
and click on the social marker button (bookmarklet) and it opens the social marker page and your title is already in a dialog box on the right side. All you have to do is add a decription and tags, hit the submit button and you are in business.

Won't bookmarking via addthis hurt SEO campaigns?

No. It may help with Google, in fact, although that isn't entirely clear. It won't hurt and at the very least it may bring you additional traffic.

I use the AddThis plugin on my WordPress blogs (we're also using that here on the forum) and, depending on the specific site, I usually post important additions or announcements to Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google+.

MI
Back