The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Social Bookmarking Software. If Any...

richib

affiliate
Hi, another noob question for ya..
The more I learn the more I understand the need to automate as much of the mundane stuff as possible. I have been using "Onlywire" for social bookmarking, which is ok... but I came across an affiliate ;) selling something called "Bookmarking Demon" (the pitch was impressive). Has anyone heard of it and is it any good? For the hefty price tag I'd want it to be top of the line!
Also, is social bookmarking a decent way of getting traffic and is it worth the effort, and in the case of "Bookmarking Demon" is it worth the money!

I have never heard of "Bookmarking Demon" so I don't really know if it is worth the price but social bookmarking, if done properly, can be great for generating free traffic to your website and it is most definitely worth the effort.

Bookmarking Demon is good software. I like Social Bot better though and it's not as expensive.

The key to using software is to not abuse it. You want your link building to look natural. So don't go blasting all the bookmarks in one day.

Both will do what you want though.

I agree with Bryan on this 100%, they are both worth it if used properly. I have and use both.

MI
Back