The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

So Rude that I visit Forum many times but never say Hello.

miltski

affiliate
Hello,
My name is Milt.
I am from Manchester,UK, but I don't live there,it's too cold and wet. I live and travel around South-East Asia. China, Laos, Thailand and Malaysia. I've been traveling for a few years and I started trying to make money online about 8 months ago. I figured that if I'm going to devote my efforts to building in an online income, it's cheaper to do it from here (living costs - food,rent, etc). Its quite a nice life actually. But I've got to start making some serious money soon. Otherwise it's maybe back to sunny Manchester where I'll be starting all of my posts with "It's raining today"
So been building up my Internet Marketing Blog, selling a few affiliate products, and have recently been getting into video, and also working on a niche site that is still in early development.
My main problem I have is taking too much on and getting lost by trying to spread my self too thinly over too many things at the same time.
Any way I thought I just had to say hello and introduce my self because I come to this forum many times but never participate. :confused: I'm just so Rude. Today that changes.:)

Milt.

Welcome to 5 Star, Milt.

Thanks for joining.

That was an unusual but very interesting introduction. Thanks for introducting yourself.

We have a lot of friendly members so you should enjoy yourself here. Our members are also very helpful. Ask questions in the appropriate forums whenever you have any.

I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions.

Hi Milt,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you decided to get active. It's common for some people to hang out for awhile before joining and we're glad you did.

"My main problem I have is taking too much on and getting lost by trying to spread my self too thinly over too many things at the same time."

That's one of the big hazards of the trade. It's really hard to stay focused, but over time you'll find ways to force yourself to or you may not get very far.

If you haven't yet, read all the stickies in the newbie forum. Even though you aren't brand new and seem to have gotten a pretty good start. The Internet marketing niche you are in is THE ABSOLUTE HARDEST AND WORSE PLACE TO START - so you may want to rethink that and/or put more energy into a new niche that has a better chance of success.

banners
Back