The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

smm finding the best solution (beginner)

ivani

affiliate
SMM and publication of reviews. you need to open the same site in different tabs, but on behalf of different users to speed up the work.

One of the biggest stresses for me was the thought: "OK, now I need to log in to the site under 15 accounts"

But I still need to show that different people leave comments, I think blocking cannot be avoided. How to automate this process? I think it is necessary to change the IP somehow or to access remotely through other people's computers?

Last edited:
You can buy residential IPs to reverse proxy with designed for this purpose and click bot usage ;)
These free mobile app VPNs have backdoors that work in reverse for this purpose --why do you think they are free? :D

I get the struggle of managing multiple accounts for SMM and reviews. It's like a juggling act! I once found myself in a similar bind, trying to keep up with various profiles for my side hustle. It was exhausting, to say the least.

But hey, have you heard about ways to automate this process? I stumbled upon some tools that help change IP addresses or even access remote computers, making it easier to manage multiple accounts without the headache.

MI
Back