The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Slicethepie - How much have you earned with it?

I have used this site before, and initially when I signed up I did pretty good, made $10.00 in the two days I signed up, but lately I have not used it anymore, even though I have like $6.00 in my account, it just doesn't seem worth it, they lowered how much I make on each song review to 5 cents, and then the constant annoying errors that pop up along with the crummy music just doesn't seem worth it. I simply do not have the patience for this site, there are other better sites out there for making money Slicethepie is not one of them.

Seems pretty cool, but for that, I might as well write a post and make like $0.05 from it. Seems easier and it takes less time.

I just tried this site for the first time last night. I'm not really sure that I like it very well. The songs are pretty bad and I'm not really sure what to write about them. I'll probably get my $10 and move on.

I joined but have not cashed out as yet. Sometimes I run out of things to say about the music because some of the songs are like just the same.

I have cashed out a few times with them. They are legit and they do pay but it can be tedious listening to some of the music they send your way. I also have a problem with having 3 toddlers running around making a ruckus. I am afraid that the toddlers drown out the music and I end up missing too much of it to really rate it well. I only work the site when I have free time from the kids.

banners
Back