The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Slice the Pie

Murray

affiliate
Another site to check out to make a bit of extra coin is Slice the Pie. This is for you to listen to at least 90 seconds of a song and to write your opinion. If you're constructive, critical and indepth you'll get better coin per song you work on. That could mean .18 per 2 minutes.

That would mean you could make around $6 just in the beginning before you have all the extra experience on the site that will get you to a higher profit.

Here's my referral link if you haven't joined yet. You should give it a shot. Its nice to just spend a few minutes or if you're so inclined a few hours.

http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=606931

Good times and great oldies.

Its unfortunate that they do not give international writers the opportunity to be earning members on this site. I want to know more legit sites that pay the Indian writers as well...

Yes, this is a good site. I didn't know that you could earn 18 cents for every 2 minutes. That's very interesting.

a part of the money that is to be shared by everyone The government has less money to spend on education this year, so primary schools will get a smaller slice of the cake than last year.

Its unfortunate that they do not give international writers the opportunity to be earning members on this site. I want to know more legit sites that pay the Indian writers as well...

I am German and was able to participate. But it's not worth the time so I quit.

I used Slice the Pie a few times but quickly got bored of it. I'm not too musically inclined to articulate why I like or dislike a song. As much as I love music, I just don't feel like I'm providing anything of value to these songs I'm rating. Long story short, it's just not enjoyable of a thing to do for someone who is more interested in providing a wide variety of opinions based on different topics. Songs were surprisingly too restricting to talk about.

To do a job like this you really have to want to do it or just love music because the pay does not seem to be great and it's time consuming for a little bit of change.

Well, I love music and am really addicted to it but as those songs are mostly not of a great quality the love doesn't help much.

I used to go on slicethepie, they're really cool! It's a great way to make money while having fun and discovering new music. The one thing I don't like, is that they've definitely made new rules and regulations so that it's harder to earn on there. I used to make about 10 bucks a day, but now I'd be lucky if I made five. I don't find it worth it anymore.

Well, the music is just really, really bad most of the times. You always have to figure out something to write because all you wanna write is that the musician should just stop hurting his instruments.

Yes it is definitely a brilliant site! They pay every Tuesday and Friday when you cashout and they always seem to be on time in their payments! Their customer support is also brilliant from what I have seen on their facebook page. Furthermore, I have earned about $10cashout and have about $20 in their balance ready to cashout!

SlicethePie is really good site to make some extra money. I have been using Slicethepie for a few days now and I really like it. When I first started I made $.05 per review now I am making $.14 per review. It is very easy to do; listen to music ans type what you though of the song.

banners
Back