The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sitelink but...

Site links are generally generated for domain name (with or without TLD). Or may be it is for domain name only.
If the site link is not visible by domain name it means that the google is showing it in your webmaster area due to some error. I am also feeling the same problem. According google webmaster when i check the sitelink it shows one for my site but it is not visible in search engine even for its domain name. And if it is not visible by its domain name I think no one can predict the keyword or key phrase which the google is showing sitelink for.

I am also feeling the same problem. According google webmaster when i check the sitelink it shows one for my site but it is not visible in search engine.

Sometime, it could also mean that Google has just added sitelink to the site and its just not exported to all DC yet, sometime it take about a week or more from when sitelink is show in webmaster tool and when its visible in SERP

Hey Welsh Guy

I think G's sitelinks must only show popular pages. Looking at both my cases G only showed the popular links within the navigation. Looking at yours, they actually went a level down in navigation skipping the forum titles. They used the category titles. Are the categories listed in your sitelinks the most popular within your forum?

I have a question about site links:

Who has a site with sitelinks on a domain that is less than six months old? Anyone?

I doubt you will see that, as Google only allow a site to carry sitelinks once it has been consistently #1 for the phrases it displays sitelinks for.

MI
Back