The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Site Result Down in MSN

susapra

affiliate
Hi one of my site is getting poor keywrd position in MSN. But am geting good result in Google and Yahoo. What should be the reason? Is there anything special to do for MSN?

If you are getting good results in Google and Yahoo I will not worry about MSN. Google and Yahoo account for over 90% of internet searches.

Trying to tweak you site to get better ranking in MSN could jeopardize you listing in Google so I personally will just focus on good ranking in Yahoo and Google

Hi one of my site is getting poor keywrd position in MSN. But am geting good result in Google and Yahoo. What should be the reason? Is there anything special to do for MSN?

Don't be too much bother if your keyword rankings in msn are getting low. As long as your site has good serp in google and yahoo, there's nothing to worry since most people usually use google and yahoo for searching information. In fact, most online business get traffic from google for about 60-70% and only less percent in msn.

Just more focus on google and yahoo, for these two search engines would give you some bad effects in your site when your targeted keywords have decreased their rankings.

Is there any way to get the traffic just from yahoo?
I am getting the traffic from google as most of the people use google for searching. Please let me know if anyone have suggestions.

If you are getting good results in Google and Yahoo I will not worry about MSN. Google and Yahoo account for over 90% of internet searches.

Trying to tweak you site to get better ranking in MSN could jeopardize you listing in Google so I personally will just focus on good ranking in Yahoo and Google
My thoughts exactly.

It could be for example that those pages listed above you on MSN are targeting MSN with techniques considered 'unethical' on google or yahoo.

Keyword ranking poor in google

Hi

my site is getting poor keyword position in google. Some times the keyword gets good position and some times it goes down. What should i do for getting good position in google.Please give me some solutions.

banners
Back