The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Simple method to build email list.

A good idea and a helpful information. Just start the campaigns in this way and you will get the best email campaigns.

Want to try a free autoresponder? Try Listwire though it may have ads to show to your list, thereby diluting the purpose of sending an email to your own list.

It does. Their name and blurb, "Want your own free autoresponder..." something like that and logo appear below the form but if you place it in the right spot on your page, that part remains below the fold.

Capture.JPG

That part's not so bad. The client really sees the ad when they confirm their subscription. Can't remember for sure but I think it's one page with one ad, shown only that one time. Small price to pay for free, I guess but can be confusing to someone who signed up for your list and is being shown an ad for something else. The person has the choice to skip the ad or find out more about it before navigating to the thank-you/redirect page.

Still, how can you really complain when the service is completely free. Sure, it'd be nice if those things weren't there but the site has to make money. Do these things stop people from signing up/confirming? I don't know, perhaps.

I've used Aweber before and love it but if you can't afford a paid AR and need a freebie, ListWire is the way to go (just my opinion, of course). Have not heard/read good things about other free ARs.

I agree copy has to be spot on, but i for one am fed up of seeing these standard "BUY NOW" long hall pages that marketers get sucked into these days! - Do something different!

Agreed re the copy.

My pet peeve on sales pages/letters is, "Who Else Wants...." If I have to read that line one more time, I'll hurl.:rolleyes:

http://www.getresponse.com/
On free trial you can have unlimited number of subscribers for 1 month. Then it's 15$/1000, 25/2500, 65/10000. They have very newbie friendly program, awesome autoresponders, templates, email spam-filter software. I'm in love with them :)

You can try all of this for free.

Last edited:
very nice information for starters, but i just want to warn marketeers that if you are thinking to buy Email list from some unknown buyers than please do check weather they are original or not and useful for you or not

jsammy, email marketing will ALWAYS work. Although the opening rate fluctuates depending on the niche you are in, email marketing has one of the highest conversions if you get your list hooked on you.
Like people before me said, you have to ensure you give high quality information before you send them offers otherwise they will mark you as spam and you'll be toast

I can confirm this, I started to build a list using a similar method and it's still growing. Just keep in mind that you have to "take care" of your subscribers.

Send some good free stuff once in a while and then hit them again with affiliate offers.

A better recommendation would be to send 2-3 emails a week, instaed 2 a month, a person that does not hear from you in a whole month, forgets about you and unsubscribe

banners
Back