The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Silly season?

temi

affiliate
I wonder what has gone wrong with many Webmasters. At iWT, I see quite a lot selling their domain, website vB license etc. And a link vendor I have know for sometime contacted me offering me links at "wonderful discount" because he need money to pay for some of his domains that are expiring soon. There is no way I will ever buy link from this particular link vendor because he has a habit of selling his sites after you have paid for "lifetime" links on the and the new owner usually just remove your links.

I think Temi this is only the summer. I think the traffic is very low in this season and many webmaster may become a little bitter. Telling the truth i was also a little fed up, but now everything is fine:)

I have learnt so far that you need to work hard for the success.

I can understand the frustration Bagi but I am pleased you are now happier, I will say "hang on in there" things will get better :)
After people come back from their holidays, it should get busy again :)

Yes, i think this we can be just at higher. Temi, you have much bigger company than i have, since i don't have any. :) Don't you feel the lower traffic regarding your income? I guess that the license selling and the other mentioned phenoma were indicated by this fact.

I do fell the lower traffic reducing my income but maybe because I have been webmaster for many years, I expected this so I have a site that is not webmaster related, a site people use during holidays and nice weather so when my income from web directories etc is dropping in summer, my income from the other site increases so over all, my income is not affected.

MI
Back