The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Signature effect

jesicawillss

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]I want to know that if I use signature keyword bold or italic or colored than what is its effect? Can it help in getting more back links?[/FONT]

I don't think it will have any effect in terms of SE value, but if you use a good 'pitch' in your sig then it could encourage people to go to your site.

If you want to bold it, or do it italic pattern it doesn't harm but it has no use as SEO point of use. But surely user will attract to the keyword. But it's should be anchor text then only it will help you as a back-link.

Signature is mainly used to get backlink and to some extent traffic. As per me making it bold and colored would not help in driving traffic.

Signature whether bold or styled does not benefit in getting back-links, but it can help to attract users and tempt them to click it. This can help to increase visitors to your blog.

it's depend on each forum,.. some do follow and some not,
other wise if you wanna get traffic from it,.. you should have a good amount post,.. :D

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbie here.
I am getting familiar with search engine optimization, back-linking, pagerank ect......
As I am doing this part time and not having all that much experience, it seems confusing to me, but i will continue to read all the great info you guys have here.
Thanks

Tomas

[FONT=&quot]I want to know that if I use signature keyword bold or italic or colored than what is its effect? Can it help in getting more back links?[/FONT]

it will effect. this act will attract user and make your signature eye catchy. that would drive more customers.

Well your link counts as a backlink once what ever style you choose.Using different style may attracts visitors but not search engines.

Signature is mainly used to get backlink and to some extent traffic. As per me making it bold and colored would not help in driving traffic.ethical way will help you to get back links and traffic...

SEO in signatures is effective regardless of italics or not.
You don't have any method of improving a backlink. Is the place you put it that matter

MI
Back