The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I try recruiting Affiliates from India?

Mody Tal

affiliate
Hello,

My question is the following:

Should I try recruiting Affiliates from India and Asia?

because it seems harder and harder to find american and european affiliates

with enough time and will to work.

So should i prefer recruiting affiliate from asian countries?

Or I should insist on finding American affiliates?

thanks

I think Indian affiliates will do wonders for your business as long as they are willing to put in the work. If your having unsuccessful affiliates from Europe and America then India would be a great next logical choice for your business or businesses. When I started affiliate marketing I did not start working hard until I found people who truly want you to be even more successful than they are which made me and them a lot of money. I failed when i over trusted people and ended up working too hard for people who did not have my best interest at heart.

I think Indian affiliates will do wonders for your business as long as they are willing to put in the work. If your having unsuccessful affiliates from Europe and America then India would be a great next logical choice for your business or businesses. When I started affiliate marketing I did not start working hard until I found people who truly want you to be even more successful than they are which made me and them a lot of money. I failed when i over trusted people and ended up working too hard for people who did not have my best interest at heart.
very wise speech.
the working environment is very important.

very wise speech.
the working environment is very important.

Thank you PureLander. Just trying to be as honest and helpful as I can. Affiliate marketing is a lot of work but it also helpss to build a lifestyle of your dreams doing something you love that way you dont feel like you are working. Just playing a game of money and promoting products you care about and enjoy talking and writing about

It is for me. I mean when it comes to the numbers and the sales its like a game. Its fun trying to move up in rankings, making new friends to link to for blog posts and stuff like that. I take the job seriously do not get me wrong but its fun trying to outrank people in sales and page rank etc.

MI
Back