The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

should i promote my directory every day

jimmyarwien

affiliate
hi all.
i am newbie here. i just finished my directory afew days. in first day i get i get 200 link. second day i get 247 link. but now i just get 7 - 20 link. should i promote my directory every day? thank you :)

Hello Jimmy,
Welcome to UK WW. You can certainly promote your directory every day, however I think one of the keys to a successful directory is actually being in a niche and then trying to rank very highly for keywords within your niche. That way you will get continouse traffic without the need to spend too much time promoting your directory.

Good luck.

Online promotion is a regular process. Promotion includes not only getting more visitors, but also SEO promotions.

Number of visitors will fluctuate due to its presentation to prospective customers and timing of promotion. Suppose if you try to promote your site on weekends, you won't get more visitors as most of them would be in pub drinking!

Again Monday, everyone would be busy with their primary job ... seo is secondary job for most of the webmasters .. my personal experience.

Promotion place is another vital factor, you have to choose your niche and search for sites where your targeted visitors gathers most. Traffic is the most important part - you just can't ignore it. Busy forums has the most chances to have most targeted visitors.

------------------------------------------------------
Find this useful post ... award me reputation!

Last edited by a moderator:
I generally promote my directories once every few days like I do with the rest of my sites.

As long as you keep building links to it, and post related posts in forums, then eventually your directory will become popular over time.

Aim for 2 posts a day in forums. That way, over a year, you'll have over 700 posts. Of course, post more or less when you feel the need too, but it's a good way of building links.

It depends on you if you chose to submit it everyday as long as it will benefit for the site you are working with, I think there is no problem at all..

Hi,

When you all mentioned about promoting site, what exactly does it meant in general? Does it meant submission links to directories, submit thread in forum, submit article in directories or squidoo?

Am I in the right direction? :search:

MI
Back