The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I pay more per click or narrow down the countries i'm targeting( bing ads and clickbank)

BillJobs

affiliate
Im using bing ads promoting a high gravity product from clickbank. I got one sale of about $20 spending $9 with my first landing page, now ive changed my landing page and ive spent around $7 on ads on this new landing.

I've got 250 clicks , 2500 impression , 10.26% CTR , $0.03 CPC , av position 4.68.
I havent added any tracking yet (i need to get onto that). My question is, Is it a good thing spending 3 cent per click ? it sounds good right. I am targeting every country which doesnt make much sense because i cant even tell whos clicking on my ads or where there from, Im afraid all my trafic is from india or somewhere else that arent likely to buy from me. Or maybe the problem is my landing page? I really dont know . Is this normal to spend this much on ads and to get this many clicks and not any sales? I mean should i be spending $10-$20 just to get one sale? Thanks if you managed to stay untill the end. I heard someone bought a bing ads course on udemy - maybe i should try one of those? any good courses you could recommend ?

Clicks are not always sales and unless you get the IP and country code posted back from ClickBank how would you know?

I have been working on an algorithm for ClickBank Ask Me Anything - ClickBank Algorithm
based on their Market Place Data Feed and 'gravity' is only a small part. Gravity may be more based on subjective choice by affiliates in what they promote -- it certainly is not the only thing I would consider.

One thing I did notice when investigating the *best ranked* offers by my first algorithm was that: some offers have posted affiliate pages with contacts to the vendor (owner of the offer). You might contact them (vendors of your offers) when possible and as them what countries they are having success selling to.

You should filter your website visitors to get a specific target, for example:
desktop vs mobile traffic
male vs female
countries
search engine vs all network

Also try keywords from a different angles.

MI
Back