The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

should I have a separate phone number?

iebo

affiliate
I see that these CPA networks want my phone number. Is it safe to give? I don't want to get a lot of telemarketing calls, either from them or from some company they sell my number to. Is it vital that I give my number? Is it safe? Should I get a second number just for CPA networks, or this that not necessary?

Most certainly not, you don't need a separate phone number. You should do a background check on the networks you'll apply to and if they're okay, one of their main concerns will be to protect your personal information. Also, if you give them a number you don't actually use, they won't be able to contact you if a question arises and that will put you in an awkward position. :rolleyes:

AM/Affiliate contact is important and if someone is bugging you and bothering you all too much, just tell 'em to f*** off and stop calling you every day. If they sell your data, you have all legal rights and SHOULD sue them. :cool:

It is safe!

Part of the CPA Network used to verify when you register at the relevant CPA Network. You can give your phone number or another major.

Hope can help ;)

banners
Back