“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

should I have a separate phone number?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by iebo, Feb 6, 2012.

1. iebo

iebo Affiliate affiliate

I see that these CPA networks want my phone number. Is it safe to give? I don't want to get a lot of telemarketing calls, either from them or from some company they sell my number to. Is it vital that I give my number? Is it safe? Should I get a second number just for CPA networks, or this that not necessary?

2. AffBank
  3. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Guest

It is safe giving your number to the networks.

4. PeterOBN

PeterOBN Affiliate affiliate

Most certainly not, you don't need a separate phone number. You should do a background check on the networks you'll apply to and if they're okay, one of their main concerns will be to protect your personal information. Also, if you give them a number you don't actually use, they won't be able to contact you if a question arises and that will put you in an awkward position. :rolleyes:

AM/Affiliate contact is important and if someone is bugging you and bothering you all too much, just tell 'em to f*** off and stop calling you every day. If they sell your data, you have all legal rights and SHOULD sue them. :cool:

5. zaenal1026

zaenal1026 Affiliate affiliate

It is safe!

Part of the CPA Network used to verify when you register at the relevant CPA Network. You can give your phone number or another major.

Hope can help ;)

MI