The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Should I choose Blogspot or WordPress.com for my offers ?

Yeah. Thats the best solution, but consedering that we have no paypal in Macedonia, and putting money online is a science fiction... I gotta make first money on the internet, then buy the stuff i need for bigger earnings :D

Dude !
Go to blog spot it more friendly then word press but look to get a hosting account and then everything goes on word press but for now user the free blogspot platform and write about something you like to talk about and make banners according to what you are talking about and use twitter and facebook to send traffic along with youtube. to your site. I send you link of a example but I do not have enough posts yet! check out realestatetipsatblogspot. com I use twitter and a couple real estate forms for traffic. I hope this helps you

Oh and if you wanted to see how I set up a site on a free word press you can see one here h t t p : / / sickofmy9to5wordpressdotcom you have to put url together and then copy and past because I can not put links in yet. I hope this will help you and if you want to see a hosted wordpress site pm me .
I hope this helps

banners
Back