The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I Buy An Email List?

I would have to agree with a fair few views here that state that it may be classed as SPAM!

I would not buy one, as i would also believe that it may make you or the company look bad and you may get complaints.

I would go with the directory ideas and also social networking.

~ Mike

It is spam, the users never signed up to your company regardless of if the list is sold or not.

I would be very carefull about doing this, and your unlikely to find anyone to host you to do it.

I have a bad experience with email list which i bought last year.
My recommendation is that create your own list because then you know about their interest and can do business easily and neatly:drag:.

I have a bad experience with email list which i bought last year.
My recommendation is that create your own list because then you know about their interest and can do business easily and neatly:drag:.

I agree with Goli.

The email list you bought did not sign up to YOU specifically. It was to some other website that maybe vaguely related to your market or not. The point is, you are not even sure they'd like what your offering.

Build your own list. But if you're desperate to send out your email campaign to whomever, then go ahead. No guarantee it will be successful though.

It is pretty tricky finding a good email list, i say go with an established company. But the most important factor is relevance to your campaign, so dont just buy any random one like 10,000 emails, buy specific targeted email lists and that should increase your conversion rates.

Instead of wasting money on buy email lists i would like to suggest you to use the icontact or constantcontact services. It will be more easy to manage, you will get everything in ready format and no need to create email templates. They will provide you everything.

banners
Back