The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Shinjiru Strongbolt Hosting ★ $19 OFF - cPanel / R1soft / Softaculous, From $13.10/m

traxport121

affiliate
Why Shinjiru?

• Started in 2000, Shinjiru is one of the oldest and most experienced company in the market.
  • Shinjiru is the only offshore web hosting provider that has ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance level, multiple awards and recognitions.
  • Shinjiru has been ranked in the list of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing companies in Asia.
  • Shinjiru is Microsoft's Certified Partner, Parallel's Gold Partner, cPanel NOC Reseller and R1soft Gold Partner.
  • Shinjiru operates in 6 data centers worldwide giving you the widest network choices for your business in the offshore internet.
  • Shinjiru accepts multiple payment methods - Visa / Debit Card, PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Liberty Reserve, Western Union & Bank Wire.
  • Shinjiru's Command Center operates 24/7 with support engineers responding immediately to any customer request.

What's Strongbolt Hosting?
Shinjiru now introduces for the first time, Strongbolt Hosting, a fully secure Offshore Protected Hosting. With advanced failover migration technology, there is virtually no downtime due to server or network issues. Stronghold Hosting has the unique capability to instantly shift your website from one network to another automatically to prevent any downtime due to non-technical issues. Choose this plan if you want a hassle free hosting with no downtime.

What's Special?

• Failover migration from another location (best for highest uptime requirements)
  • CloudLinux OS + PHP 5, Perl, CGI, MySQL
  • Ksplice Rebootless System Upgrades
  • Cloudflare ready
  • Weekly Backups (R1soft)
  • Latest cPanel with Softaculous / Fantastico (275 one-click install scripts!)
  • 6 Offshore locations to choose from
  • 24/7/365 Host Ping and TCP Service Monitoring
  • 30 days Money Back Guarantee

Freebies:

• FREE Setup
  • FREE Public Domain Name (.com/.net/.org/.info)*
  • FREE Website Builder (including RVSiteBuilder)
  • FREE Website Migration
  • FREE E-commerce Shopping Cart
  • FREE Payment Gateway Integration
  • FREE Paypal Merchant Account Setup
  • FREE 500+ Website Templates

Coupons & Promotions:

• Put "WHT-SB19-OFF" and get $19 OFF (from quaterly plans)

What do SHINJIRU clients say?
I was a customer of Shinjiru for 1 year plus since 2009 (being a shared hosting and a short while of VPS user), they are in fact good. I left them due to the different needs I have. If I were to leave current hosting provider (despite having my specific needs), I will definitely go back to Shinjiru Shinjiru is the second biggest hosting provider in Malaysia if I am not wrong, they are reliable and have a good pricing. Worth trying them. Link
I used Shinjiru for some Asian customers a few years back and was pretty happy with them overall. Link
Shinjiru is among the biggest hosting provider in Malaysia, many small medium business, reseller, used their services...Link

Packages & Pricing

==================================
Strongbolt Hosting (starting @ USD 13.10/mo)
==================================
Space: 1 GB
E-mail: 100 Account
Bandwidth: unmetered
Domains: 1 / account

Without Coupon
Quarterly: USD 59.7 (USD 19.9/mo)
Semi-Annual [10% off]: USD 107.4 (USD 17.9/mo)
Annually [20% off]: USD 190.8 (USD 15.9/mo)
Bi-Annually [30% off]: USD 333.6 (USD 13.9/mo)

With $19 OFF Coupon
Quarterly: USD 39.8 (USD 13.3/mo)
Semi-Annual [10% off]: USD 88.4 (USD 14.7/mo)
Annually [20% off]: USD 171.8 (USD 14.3/mo)
Bi-Annually [30% off]: USD 314.6 (USD 13.1/mo)

Order with Data Center Choice of Location:
»Malaysia »Singapore »Russia »Holland »Luxembourg »Lithuania

Note:

• For any support issues, write a support ticket to http://support.shinjiru.com/
  • Free domain name needs to be provided within 7 days upon ordering.

banners
Back