The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Shark Games [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dear partners!

Do you run targeted ads on Instagram? Do you know that you can run our CPI offers for iOS and Android there?

If you would like to do this through Instagram using Facebook Ad platform we can provide you with special tracking links, which can be approved by Facebook. Please contact us to discuss this opportunity.

krt-7-1-15.png

I want to run some iOS/Android games, may you add my skype:alex.adflex

Hello dear partners!

Do you run targeted ads on Instagram? Do you know that you can run our CPI offers for iOS and Android there?

If you would like to do this through Instagram using Facebook Ad platform we can provide you with special tracking links, which can be approved by Facebook. Please contact us to discuss this opportunity.

krt-7-1-15.png
I am interesting. Please approve my account :)

Dear partners!

We would like to inform you that Shark Games has an everyday affiliate support system that enables you to get answers to your questions immediately. To begin using support service you can either start an online chat at your personal account in the Support Chat tab, or you can write an e-mail to support@ sharkgames.com

The support manager is able to consult you regarding any common or technical issues.
Concerning financial inquiries, offer promotion tips or conditions improvements please reach out to your personal manager during the working hours.

We would like to inform you that Shark Games has an advertising attracting referral program. You bring in new advertisers to our company and get your interest! If you would like to get more information or considering this opportunity please contact us by writing to adv@ sharkgames.com.
13103535_552721518232136_2152792518121068508_n.png

Dear affiliates,
We are glad to inform you that our long-standing partner Cheetah Mobile had launched it’s own new global Cheetah Orion Ad Platform for media buying from their many own apps (Clean Master, Battery Doctor etc.).
Shark Games has an ad account at the Orion Ad Platform where you can promote our offers.
To get an access to the ad account please contact you personal manager or write to support@ sharkgames.com
13096341_555538924617062_3708151834034456548_n.png

Dear partners,

Now we have our own channel on the Telegram messenger where we will be posting up-to-date information about fresh offers, tasty deals and much more. We won't be posting there the sane information, that you can get from our usual everyday mailings, so subscribe to our channel @sharkgames and stay tuned!

P.S.: You can download mobile and desktop app Telegram for free on telegram. org
13243672_560697910767830_4298874075506406570_o.png

Please be aware that Shark Games is now more than a month late on my last payment so I would advise against using them.
There is no quality issues and they keep promising to pay, but never does.
It is for about $500. I do 10 times as much on other networks so it is not the worst for me, but stay clear of them.
They might have cash flow issues or they just scammy, dont know.

Please be aware that Shark Games is now more than a month late on my last payment so I would advise against using them.
There is no quality issues and they keep promising to pay, but never does.
It is for about $500. I do 10 times as much on other networks so it is not the worst for me, but stay clear of them.
They might have cash flow issues or they just scammy, dont know.

You should open a Disputes and Resolutions thread to see if the issue can be resolved.

We would like to inform you that Shark Games has an advertising attracting referral program. You bring in new advertisers to our company and get your interest!

If you are an official representative for this company, then you meed to be approved as a rep before you can solicit the members. PM me and I will assist you in getting you credentials for this resource in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back