The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Sharing profits?

rs107

affiliate
Hey guys,

I was thinking about reaching out to other newbies to do a co-product advertising campaign. So we both choose a product together on clickbank or wherever, set up a website and then we can each send out articles, blog posts, etc. to get the word out twice as fast and hopefully see some profits that we can through clickbank. Has anybody done this or know if it's possible? I think it would be cool to try.

thanks,

-rs107

Obviously, I can't say that it's never been done successfully, but whenever I have seen people try to "share" a site, it hasn't worked real well. There's always one who takes it more seriously than the other, or they differ on how to write the articles, or they can't agree on what to promote.

I don't mean to discourage you, but these are just some things to think about. Plus someone would have to be trusted to send the other one half the profits. Unless you're talking about each having your own site pointing to one sales page, which might work better.

But maybe some others will pop in and post their ideas on how to make it work. :)

thanks laura...I think I'll steer clear of this then until I have a better grasp of affiliate marketing and my own business before I dive into any joint ventures

It's definitely tricky, unless you're really on the same page with the other person, have the same dedication and vision of the whole project. So I think that's something you can only do once you have yourself a strong knowledge of the all "game". Then of course you work faster when you're 2 people but it can bring more problems that advantages. It really all depends on the persons and how they work and communicate. :)

Are you talking about partnering with someone to market a ClickBank product, or put a CB product in the marketplace? Either way, I think it is generally a bad idea. Better to have one of you be the product owner, and the other an affiliate.

I have to agree with the posts above. You don't want to share any kind of affiliate account with anyone you don't know personally. Besides, working together requires a plan - who is writing articles, who is posting, who is developing website, who is maintaining... etc. etc.

In my personal experience, when you a beginner - it is better to do it youself.

You can, however, find someone to either write articles or do the posting for you for money. This way you don't need to share your clickbank account with anyone else!

MI
Back