The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Share your main traffic generation tactic

SillyHatAffiliate

affiliate
I thought to start a nice thread.
Everyone will explain here one tactic he's using for driving traffic to his website.
So mine is through influencers:
I write high quality posts which reviewed a few times by proof readers,
Then find similar viral posts on Buzzsumo, find the email dresses of the the people who shared that content, and send them a nice message telling them that my article can be valuable to their followers:)
It's working like magic.

Last edited:
Everyone will explain here one tactic he's using for driving traffic to his website.

I bid on a lot of niche keywords on Adwords search PPC that are still related and part of a massive market - these tend to be less competitive and allow me to maximise my ROI ;)

Nick

Then find similar viral posts on Buzzsumo, find the email dresses of the the people who shared that content, and send them a nice message telling them that my article can be valuable to their followers:)
It's working like magic.
Thank for share

It's working like magic.

I call bullshit on this. That is a 10 year old process, at least, that has no hopes of working today. You are just spamming the forums with stuff in order to get people to your site. There is no way today to scale that or to get enough traffic to monetize!

I acquire fresh / targeted 3rd party email data. Which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific niche and have provided permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for all the users and it's completely can-spam compliant.

The data won't be as responsive as a highly target opt-in list that you build yourself. However, this doesn't matter because the data is much cheaper and highly scalable. The key to making it work is to always be collecting your opens / clickers, segmenting, removing unresponsive users. This way over time you will be building smaller but responsive lists that eventually you should be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

This is not a viable strategy for everyone because 3rd party data doesn't exist for all niches. I mainly just use for PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) niches. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

Basically, I'm monetizing the data with PPL offers because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions($$$) and converting the data into cash producing assets.

My strategy is simple. Organic traffic, backlinks, keyword indexing, session creation etc. Though, they are old school stuff, it has been an effective one for me.

It's working like magic.

@SillyHatAffiliate
If you won't share valuable and needful content then it would be spamming only and If they won't find it shared contact useful then it chances to increase bounce rate only.

Last edited:
You must pay for this info, or learn it the hard way, cause i find out It's not easy for anyone to share anything thats bring them money, cause they're using it to generate more money

banners
Back