The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Share your experience of cpa offer promotion with pinterest free traffic.

AjitWayne

affiliate
Hi,
I want to try cpa offers with pinterest traffic. Have you got any good conversion in this platform if you tried it and any recommendations ??

Last edited:
I don't know what's wrong with this thread. My dear experience friends should reply and share some view n experience about it.

Interest was doing a little Pinterest too, in general, it was almost no different from other networks, because it was also social, moreover, there were easier algorithms, it was easier to get out in the first place, I used the old algorithms that were google in the beginning.

Pinterest is the best free traffic, I don't run CPA for this platform but I have 10k free traffic on this platform. I realize many people just click see your images and they don't click go to website, products,... You are a newbie you must to focus on free picture and get burn money for facebook,google,webiste,...

Hi,
I want to try cpa offers with pinterest traffic. Have you got any good conversion in this platform if you tried it and any recommendations ??
I have done pinterest marketing for a while and In my point of view it is not a suitable option as a social media marketing platform.

Hi,
Hey there
I recently got interested in this use case, I think the guy described the most common way of monetizing. how-to-monetize-pinterest-traffic-with-adsterra-in-2020

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back