The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

setup white label website for chaturbate

ckonfire

affiliate
I bought a domain nudehunkvideos.com I want to setup chaturbate white label website. I added two dns CNAME records.

CNAME:

Host: @
Points to: 64.38.230.2

(Domain resolve to 64.38.230.2 instruction given by chaturbate.com)

CNAME:

Host: nudehunkvideos.chaturbate.com
Points to: chaturbate.com

Still I am getting error The domain nudehunkvideos.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

Chaturbate.com, the fastest-growing adult webcam site, has announced the release of white label sites for affiliates.

The white labels allow affiliates to create their own, custom version of Chaturbate. Affiliates can choose colors schemes to match their website upload their logo, add meta tags, and use their own domains. From start to finish the set up takes
Chaturbate.com, the fastest-growing adult webcam site, has announced the release of white label sites for affiliates.

The white labels allow affiliates to create their own, custom version of Chaturbate. Affiliates can choose colors schemes to match their web site, upload their logo, add meta tags, and use their own domains. From start to finish the set up takes less than 5 minutes. Payouts are 20 percent of all revenue and domain-based tracking is used instead of cookie-based tracking.

Broadcasters who wish to opt out of white-labels may do so in the “Privacy & Settings” tab. Please note personal information is not passed when creating a white label. If anything, its extra promotion and more traffic for models making it very beneficial.
. Payouts are 20 percent of all revenue and domain-based tracking is used instead of cookie-based tracking.

Broadcasters who wish to opt out of white-labels may do so in the “Privacy & Settings” tab. Please note personal information is not passed when creating a white label. If anything, its extra promotion and more traffic for models making it very beneficial.

MI
Back